Regions’ Impact on Customers, Communities through Financial Education Showcased in New Video
Regions advice, guidance and education program has benefited associates, customers and communities throughout the 16 states it serves.
AUG. 26, 2014 - Since launching its broad-based advice, guidance and education program in the 16 states it serves, Regions has aimed to be a leader in providing financial education to its associates, customers and communities. Beginning with schoolchildren, Regions provides guidance and education from kindergarten through adulthood and retirement, and has resources for personal finance as well as tools for small businesses and commercial institutions.
This video showcases some of Regions’ recent successes in advice, guidance and education:
- Regions has teamed with Scholastic for “Adventures in Math,” a program that reaches 3.5 million people.
- Associates reported more than 8,090 volunteer hours providing financial education in local communities.
- Regions earned a Bronze-level U.S. President’s Volunteer Service Award from Junior Achievement, which Regions has been partnered with for 30 years.
- Regions delivered 36,000 free financial seminars at businesses and schools through Regions at Work.
- Nearly 20,000 students and adults have been certified through the Ever-Fi financial education programs provided by Regions since 2010.
- And there have been more than one million page views on My GreenGuide, Regions’ online financial resource center.
“Financial education is a passion for us because knowledge can lift everyone in the community,” said Michele Elrod, Regions’ Head of marketing. “In addition to financial education for customers, we also have a wide array of resources for small businesses, which are the backbone of the U.S. economy.”
For additional resources, visit My GreenGuide on regions.com.